New concepts, new hulls, new designs: following a revamp of its Sport Cruising RIBs range launched in September 2011, Zodiac® is adding three new models to its Comfort Cruising range, the N-ZO 600, 680 and 760.
These three new N-ZO RIBs enjoy the benefits of innovations incorporated into the hull and deck design. They will be presented in next Genoa, Barcelona and Paris boat shows.
Armed with the success of the N-ZO 700 Cabin, Zodiac® has once again drawn on the talent of the renowned Italian designer, Vittorio Garroni, to design these boats with exclusive lines. These new boats have also been produced in accordance with specific technical specifications to meet the most frequently demanded requirements of recreational sailors.
We have endeavoured to design boats that are both safe and comfortable. They enjoy the benefits of many Zodiac innovations.
Safety & Pleasure
The safety provided by a semi-rigid boat is well established. The N-ZO range benefits from the experience of Zodiac® in the design of the hulls and utilises two innovative features:
• New technology used on the Zodiac® shell, equipped with a pronounced V-hull, which offers unmatched sea keeping and handling.
• The generous height of the free-boards, thanks to the size of its buoyancy tube and the special structure of the hull, turn the cockpit into a “cocoon” for its passengers.
The new N-ZOs are pleasure boats to be shared with others.
Particular attention has been paid to the comfort of passengers, both when sailing and when moored. Several innovative features have been included in the deck design:
• Best use has been made of the on board space. The deck lay-out has been designed to facilitate safe moving around on-board. A new console, called an “Air Console”, more raised, has made it possible to minimise the floor space used and increase your boat’s interior roominess.
• The areas for entertaining have been enhanced. All N-ZO models have a spacious aft saloon which can seat a number of people and which offers direct access to the aft bathing platform.
• The modular design of the boats has not been overlooked. The N-ZO range is equipped with a new bow sunbathing system “Reverse & Sun” which allows an extensive sundeck to be put in place in a matter of seconds by simply unfolding the structure.
The new N-ZO range therefore comprises boats that are aesthetically pleasing, seaworthy, spacious, and particularly safe.
They come in addition to the N-ZO 700 CABIN, already well-known, to form a very complete range, in terms of sizes and customer benefits.
Caractéristiques techniques :
|N-AO 600||N-ZO 680||N-ZO 760||N-ZO 700 cabin|
|Longueur extérieure (en m / pieds)||6 / 19'7"||6,8 / 22'3"||7,6 / 24'9"||6,99 / 22'11"|
|Longueur habitable (en m / pieds)||5,03||5,82||6,38||6,37 / 20'11"|
|Largeur extérieur (en m / pieds)||2,54 / 8'33"||2,54 / 8'33"||3 / 9'84"||3,21 / 10'6"|
|Largeur habitable (en m / pieds)||1,33||1,35||1,76||2,40 / 10'6"|
|Nombre de passagers (ISO) C/B||12 / NC*||14 / 5*||18 / NC*||7 / 12|
|Directive européenne n°94/25/CE||C||C / B||C / B||C / B|
|Arbre : x extra long * ultra long||mono *||mono *||bi x||mono *||x||*|
|Puissance maximale recommandée (en ch)||150||175||250||2 x 150||250|
|Puissance maximale recommandée (en kWh)||112||131||187||2 x 110||184|
|Puissance maximale autorisée (en ch)||150||200||2 x 150||300||2 x 150||300|
|Puissance maximale autorisée (en kW)||112||149||2 x 112||224||2 x 110||220,8|
|Longueur coque (en m / pieds)||5,7 / 18'7"||6,56 / 21'5"||7,4 / 24'3"||6,95 / 22'10"|
|Largeur coque (en m / pieds)||1,8 / 5'9"||1,8 / 5'9"||2,26 / 7'4"||2,40 / 7'11"|
|Hauteur coque (en m / pieds)||1,33 / 4'4"||1,33 / 4'4"||1,5 / 4'9"||2,19 / 7'2"|
|Angle de carène (en m / pieds)||22°||22°||21°||22,5°|
|* en cours d'homologation|
Rate this article :